Info Day on the EGVI PPP – 16 October 2015
The Information Day on the European Green Vehicles Initiative took place on Friday, October 16th 2015 in Brussels.
The four research public-private partnerships launched in the framework of Horizon 2020 – Green Vehicles, Factories of the Future, Energy-efficient Buildings and Sustainable Process Industry – were addressed during that day. The aim of this event was to give the research community an overview of ongoing activities in Horizon 2020, and to support the preparation of proposals for the 2016 calls.
Green Vehicles session and brokerage event
A specific session dedicated to the Green Vehicles Initiative has been organised on Friday, October 16th, in the afternoon. It was followed by a brokerage and networking event, supported by the European Green Vehicles Initiative Association, during which interested stakeholders had the opportunity to present their initial project ideas for the 2016 Green Vehicles call topics and to meet potential partners.
The recording of this session is available on the European Commission website.
SLIDES AND PROJECT IDEAS PRESENTED DURING THE GREEN VEHICLES SESSION AND BROKERAGE EVENT:
- State of Play of the implementation of the EGVI PPP Multiannual Roadmap, Jean-Luc di Paola Galloni (Valeo, EGVIA Acting Chairman)
- Presentation of the EGVI call topics in the Transport Work Programme, Maurizio Maggiore (European Commission, DG RTD)
Project ideas presented by the participants for the 2016 topics:
- Okan University (Orhan Alankus) – GV-03 – Intelligent and Sustainable Electric and Hybrid Vehicles Technology Development and Cluster Center (e-Hike)
- EURCAT (Fanny Breuil) – NMBP-08 – Components, systems, advanced concepts, software and innovative technology for Green Vehicles
- Southampton University (Clint Styles): presentation on interest related to GV-04, GV-05 and GV-08 topics
- VTT – Technical Research Center in Finland (Jenni Pippuri) – GV-04, GV-07 and GV-08 – Extreme Value Electrical Bus