EGVIAfor2Zero gathers now 99 members. Based on the principles of fairness and openness, the association is welcoming any request from membership from European based stakeholders active in the areas covered by the partnership.
To get more information about the membership criteria and yearly membership fees, please contact the office.
EGVIAfor2Zero membership is structured as follow:
This category is divided among:
- Industry members: category referring to any industrial and commercial companies based in the EU and active in the partnership’s field. The following industries are eligible for EGVIAfor2Zero membership:
- Automotive industry: companies involved in engineering and manufacturing of vehicles, automotive systems and components;
- Smart Systems industry: companies involved in engineering and production of smart systems and their integration at all stages of the supply chain;
- Smart Grids industry: companies involved in engineering and deployment of smart electricity grids
- Logistics companies and freight transport users: companies involved directly or indirectly in goods transportation, including service companies.
- Research members: is related to research institutes and universities active in the field of road transport technologies.
Associate Membership is open to non-governmental organisations involved in European transport research.