#H2020RTR21 – 5th edition
The European Commission together with the European Road Transport Research Advisory Council (ERTRAC), the European Green Vehicles Initiative Association for the 2Zero partnership (EGVIAfor2Zero) and the Connected, Cooperation and Automated Mobility Association (CCAM) are organising the fifth European conference on results from road transport R&I in H2020 projects (H2020RTR21Conference).
Like the previous edition, this conference aims at gathering selected H2020 funded projects on road transport areas, to give the attendees an overall picture of the achievements of EU funded R&I and to identify the next steps needed to reach the overall EU transport policy objectives. With a strong focus on scientific achievements of EU-funded projects, this conference will be a unique opportunity to disseminate the knowledge generated through these funded projects.
65 H2020 projects will present their new discoveries and achievements, how they tackled hurdles and resolved challenges, and what are the next research steps in different important areas for road transport: Green Vehicles, Urban Mobility, Logistics, Intelligent Transport Systems, Safety, Automated Road Transport … delivering a holistic view of how the European research scene is moving forward in these fields, bringing benefits to the environment, economy, and European society overall.
Join us and take this opportunity to network and meet your peers here in Brussels. The event will be a physical event and it will take place on 29 & 30 March 2022.*
Find out more about the programme below and register for the event.
The programme is structured as follow:
29 March 2022:
- 10.00 Welcome Coffee
- 10.30 Welcome speeches
- 11.20 – 12.35:
- ICT infrastructure for road transport
- Solid-state batteries for mobility: the chemistry of tomorrow?
- Boosting electric mobility in cities in Europe and around the world
- 12.35 – 14.00 Lunch break
- 14.00 -15.40:
- Automated driving and the users
- Building resilient-proof infrastructure
- Improving chemistry of batteries, improving vehicle performance
- 15.40 – 16.00 – Coffee break
- 16.00 – 17.15:
- Protection of road users
- Charging solutions for a user and environmentally friendly electromobility
- Green Vehicles – Virtual product development
- 17-15 – 18.30:
- New/future and inclusive mobility patterns
- Urban logistics: on-demand, shared, connected and low emission
- Green Vehicles – new vehicle design for new usage models
- 18.30 – Cocktail
30 March 2022:
- 9.00 Welcome coffee
- 9.30- 10.45:
- Sustainable mobility in urban areas
- Inclusive transport system to meet the user needs
- Green vehicles – HDV of the future
- 10.45 – 11.00 – Coffee break
- 11.00 – 13.05:
- Sharing the space and the service: new mobility patterns
- Green Vehicles – architecture, components and systems for electrified vehicles
- 13.05 – 14.30 – Lunch break
- 14.30 – 16.10:
- Understanding and reducing harmful emissions for human health
- Introducing Connected Automated Mobility in real traffic conditions
- Battery design, modelling and manufacturing
- 16.15-.16.30: Closing words
You can download the full draft programme below the post, in the attachment.
*The conference will strictly follow and apply the rules defined by the Belgian Government (Covid Safe passport, wearing a mask, social distanciation, …). We will communicate any change that might arise in a timely manner.