EMEurope Final Conference
More information: https://www.electricmobilityeurope.eu/veranstaltung/kick-off-meeting-emeurope-ri-projects-2-3/
The EMEurope initiative is coming to end and we invite you to look back at where we started and the achievements of the initiative, getting inspired for future activities. During the event, EMEurope representatives, guests and collaborating European platforms and networks will give their insights into how established collaborations could further contribute to the electrification of transport and mobility in Europe, discussing this and other topics with participants.
Moderation: Dagmar Thiam
- 13.45 Meeting room open
- 14.00 Welcoming words Patrick Mercier-Handisyde, DG Research & Innovation, European Commission
- 14.10 The EMEurope programme at a glance Márcia Giacomini, TÜV Rheinland Consulting/DE Peter Wilbers, Rijkswaterstaat/NL
- 14.30 Inspiring examples of sustained and expanded EMEurope collaborations Trolley2.0 – Wolfgang Backhaus, Rupprecht Consult/DE evRoaming4EU – Roland Ferwerda, NKL/NL CYB – Kristian Winge, Sycada/NL
- 15.30 Coffee Break
- 16.00 The uptake of electric mobility in Europe – Achievements to date and an outlook on next steps Peter Mock, International Council on Clean Transportation Europe
- 16.30 How can established EMEurope collaborations and networks be further exploited and extended? EGVIA / 2Zero – Lucie Beaumel, 2Zero European Commission – Patrick Mercier-Handisyde, European Commission icct – Peter Mock, icct Europe EMEurope – Gert Jan Prummel, Rijkswaterstaat/NL POLIS – Claudia Ribeiro, POLIS network
- 17.30 Virtual Drinks
- 18.00 End of conference
2 September 2021, 14.00h – 18.00h
Via Zoom. Access details will be provided to registered participants before the event.
Registration is required to attend the event. Click here to register.