EEVC 2012 – European Electric Vehicle Congress
The second edition of the European Electric Vehicle Congress will be held from the 19th to the 22nd of November 2012 in Brussels.
Four three-track parallel sessions are provided and horizontal generic themes have been identified to ensure that the sessions are user-friendly and coherent. The following topic groups will be used:
- State of the art of Battery, Hybrid and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle’s full system and components
- Energy management: power train efficiency, energy storage, energy management on the vehicle
- Research and development activities on energy carriers’ production, distribution, storage and potentials
- Overview of related European funded projects
- Global policy
- Implementing new technologies – boundary conditions, market dynamics and large market opening
- The vision of the cities on sustainable transport systems for mobility and goods distribution
- Market niches, i.e. neighbourhood mobility, off and on road small vehicles, cycles, …
Papers will be presented either as lecture or as dialogue, i.e. poster. While the first are more fitted for political or more general topics, the other presents the advantage of allowing direct discussion between the attendees and the authors. This last option is particularly suitable for more technical and complex papers.
Each lecture presentation will be followed by a question-answer series so to generate further discussion whenever appropriate. The lecture and dialog sessions will be led by a chair person who will be also responsible for making conclusions at the end of the session and provide a memorandum that will be used for the after conference report.
Agenda for building the program is as follows:
- Early February 2012: Official call for papers
- 20th May 2012: closing of the call for papers (extended until 10th June 2012)
- 15th July 2012: notice of acceptance
- 10th October 2012: full paper submission
- 19th to 22nd November 2012: Conference