Organized by the Austrian Agency for Alternative Propulsion Systems the 7th A3PS Conference on Eco-Mobility will take place in Vienna, 11th and 12th December 2012.
The aim of the conference is to overcome the barriers for a successful market introduction of alternative propulsion systems and energy carriers.
The conference will include an exhibition of hardware and posters of the A3PS member institutions and a panel discussion discussing the challenges and opportunities of the market introduction of alternative propulsion systems and energy carriers.
- David Beeton (Urban Foresight / UK)
- Jens Borken-Kleefeld (International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis, IASA / Austria)
- Andreas Dorda (A3PS / Austria)
- Evelinde Grassegger (bmvit / Austria)
- Kisang Lee (HYUNDAI / South Korea)
- Jean-Luc di Paola-Galloni (VALEO and ERTRAC Vice Chairman / France)
- Ken Rose (CONCAWE / Belgium)
- Lars-Göran Rosengren (VOLVO and ERTRAC Heavy Duty Steering Group / Sweden)
- Franz X. Söldner (European Commission DG MOVE / Belgium)
The final program of the event is available here.
Further information about the event can be found here.
The registration for the conference can be done using this link.