AUTOSUPERCAP Dissemination Meeting
On thursday, 25 july 2013, the University of Surrey will host a workshop on Energy Storage Materials and Supercapacitors.
This one-day workshop will focus on recent developments in the FP7 AUTOSUPERCAP project on energy storage materials for supercapacitors in automotive applications and will also include an overview of related work at the University of Surrey on nanomaterials and within the EPSRC SUPERGEN Consortium. Also to include a presentation on EERA (European Energy Research Alliance).
- Supercapacitors in the electric vehicle (EV) power system
- Activated carbon materials for electrodes
- Carbon nanotube and graphene nanomaterials for electrodes
- Fabrication and performance of supercapacitor cells
- Scaling-up of supercapacitor cells; supercapacitor banks
- Life cycle and cost analysis
16:30 Lab Tours (Specific pre-registration required)
More information: http://autosupercap.eps.surrey.ac.uk/reports.php