Job opportunity: Looking for a programmes and knowledge manager
The European Green Vehicles Initiative Association for the 2Zero Partnership (EGVIAfor2Zero) and the Connected Cooperative and Automated Mobility Association (CCAM) are looking for an additional person to enlarge their team.
Both associations are engaged with the European Commission in co-programmed partnerships and are aiming at identifying research and innovation priorities to build the road mobility system of the future. EGVIAfor2Zero covers in particular R&I for the acceleration of the transition to a carbon-neutral road transport system and CCAM aims at accelerating awareness and implementation of innovative CCAM technologies and services.
The selected candidate will have a full-time contract and will share his / her time between the two associations.
In order to develop their activities, EGVIAfor2Zero and CCAM are looking for a programmes and knowledge manager capable of monitoring and reporting on the achievements of the portfolio of projects funded by the two partnerships as well as liaising with a large base of members in order to better assess the long-term impact and complementary activities implemented outside of the EU funding.
The following tasks will be under the responsibility of the selected candidate:
- Setting up the process (with the support of the office management) for ensuring regular monitoring and reporting of the partnership achievements (funded projects, additional activities, investments);
- Monitoring and reporting the technical achievements of the projects funded under the partnerships, including beyond their lifetime;
- Monitoring and reporting on the partnerships KPIs;
- Support to the planning, monitoring and report on the partnerships in-kind additional activities;
- Handling a large number of data while ensuring the confidentiality of information and ability to transcript this into information easily understandable by non-experts (policymakers, general public, journalists);
- Support the regular exchange of information with the association’s members, the Executive Boards and the office management, and support the identification of future research priorities.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in R&I road mobility-related area, preferably with technical experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and to respect short deadlines
- Pro-active minded and able to work in an autonomous way.
- Attention to details, quality, accuracy and data integrity
- Ability to handle a large number of data, compile and summarise them in a meaningful way.
- Proven multi-tasking capacities and good writing skills.
- Ability to build a climate of trust with the members, the stakeholders and the European Commission
- Entrepreneurial mind, creative, self-motivated
- Good knowledge of the policy priorities related to road transport decarbonisation and automated driving
- Fluency in English is required; knowledge of French and German are an additional added value.
- Strong knowledge of Office tools is mandatory. Knowledge of other collaborative environments is an asset.
Benefits and work conditions
- A job with broad responsibilities covering many areas in a fast-changing road transport sector
- Opportunity to work with impactful actors across Europe
- Full-time undetermined contract, located in Brussels
- Candidates must be based in Belgium; home office will be possible under conditions to be discussed.
- Salary range (gross salary) – € 45 000 to € 50 000 yearly
Expected starting date: mid-March 2022
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter Lucie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 18 January 2022.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.